Phew, I was beginning to wonder where you'd gone. I will think of you whilst roughin' it in the Oregon wilderness. Let me know when you'll be out in Zion again. I would love to see you guys. By the way, your boys are the cutest. I can't believe how patiently they waited. My kids go searching for the ice cream man when they hear his creepy music a playin'.
Oh, Emily, the cuteness of your boys! Love the series of photos. (I think I told you that we convinced Lauren it was the MUSIC truck when she was little?)
OH MY FREAKING GOSH I can't believe that's WILL!! I thought it would take the boy a couple years to pass up Matthew but nope, he could eat his brother's alive. And when did Joseph get the sweet hook ups and you got him a toupee? Lucky dawg.
I heard that ice cream truck last night, but I was rocking Seth to sleep and Maxton was down at my moms...and I made that stupid vow...so, I wasn't running that truck down...but I do hope he comes again, so I can let Max experience the Magic!
Hello Em, Great Blog! I can’t believe how big your boys are. I love the introduction of the basement carpet, and the 5:00 am blackberry ring that invokes the thoughts of the ice cream truck. This is Shawn from Provo, could you please tell Chris I still owe him dinner. Could you ask him to shoot me an email? shawnhorlacher@gmail.com Thanks, Shawn
Cute kids. Ya, gotta love that Ice Cream man....Yes, you need to keep blogging as I'm always wondering what's happening out there. Check in with me and enter my contest...would love to have you on board.
Oh my word, pictures are simply worth a thousand words and I just loved to fill the words in for those little boys waiting for ice cream. Just go to Grandma B's house. No need to wait there!
11 comments:
Phew, I was beginning to wonder where you'd gone. I will think of you whilst roughin' it in the Oregon wilderness. Let me know when you'll be out in Zion again. I would love to see you guys. By the way, your boys are the cutest. I can't believe how patiently they waited. My kids go searching for the ice cream man when they hear his creepy music a playin'.
Oh, Emily, the cuteness of your boys! Love the series of photos. (I think I told you that we convinced Lauren it was the MUSIC truck when she was little?)
Oh, that last photo says a lot about brotherly love, no?
And I forgot that Annie called it the music truck with her kids. I think she's on to something. Too late for you, though.
What cute pictures. I love the look on Joseph's face in the last one. "No way are you getting my ice cream!"
OH MY FREAKING GOSH I can't believe that's WILL!! I thought it would take the boy a couple years to pass up Matthew but nope, he could eat his brother's alive. And when did Joseph get the sweet hook ups and you got him a toupee? Lucky dawg.
I heard that ice cream truck last night, but I was rocking Seth to sleep and Maxton was down at my moms...and I made that stupid vow...so, I wasn't running that truck down...but I do hope he comes again, so I can let Max experience the Magic!
Oh, summer at its best!
Hello Em,
Great Blog! I can’t believe how big your boys are.
I love the introduction of the basement carpet, and the 5:00 am blackberry ring that invokes the thoughts of the ice cream truck.
This is Shawn from Provo, could you please tell Chris I still owe him dinner. Could you ask him to shoot me an email? shawnhorlacher@gmail.com
Thanks, Shawn
I LOVE the pictures!!
Sherri Hiles
Cute kids. Ya, gotta love that Ice Cream man....Yes, you need to keep blogging as I'm always wondering what's happening out there. Check in with me and enter my contest...would love to have you on board.
Oh my word, pictures are simply worth a thousand words and I just loved to fill the words in for those little boys waiting for ice cream. Just go to Grandma B's house. No need to wait there!
Post a Comment