WOW! I am so impressed. Wait till I show this post to Murray. He will get a kick out of it.
Go, Chris! So, if he's a rock star, does that make you a groupie?
OK..so what's the game? Wii? Robert just doesn't play games...of any kind but I bought a Wii and 2 weeks ago, Robert suggested we Wii bowl for FHE after the lesson. Worked for me.
That's so funny! Cool clock on the wall by the way.
Is this a new band that has started w/ Ben and Chris? Who is the Lead singer?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WOW! I am so impressed. Wait till I show this post to Murray. He will get a kick out of it.
Go, Chris! So, if he's a rock star, does that make you a groupie?
OK..so what's the game? Wii? Robert just doesn't play games...of any kind but I bought a Wii and 2 weeks ago, Robert suggested we Wii bowl for FHE after the lesson. Worked for me.
That's so funny! Cool clock on the wall by the way.
Is this a new band that has started w/ Ben and Chris? Who is the Lead singer?
Post a Comment