I've been trying all week to get a post up, something about lambs and pulling ribbons, or something about disappearing paci's, or something about a whole bunch of boys in a tub, but I've been too busy getting ready.
"Getting ready for what?" you say?
Getting ready to go.
"To go where?" you say?
I'm heading out Bridget's way for a little relaxation with my mom on the Oregon coast. Never mind that the weather says it will be cold and rainy all week. I don't care. It's still the coast. It's still a week with my mother. And it's still a week where I will have nothing to do but play with my boys. There's going to be a lot of wet sand, a lot of legos, a lot of popcorn and movie nights, and a lot of curling up with good books together. Can't wait.
Catch you on the flip side . . .
9 comments:
Ooo, sounds heavenly. Have a great trip. I might still need to know about the lambs and ribbons and all the other stuff eventually, though!
SO JEALOUS!!! Sounds like so much fun!! Rob and I are getting ready to go on a trip and we were seriously considering going to stay at there for a week!! I saw that it was marked out for the week before we were thinking of going and wondered which of you were going to be there! Have so much fun!
Hey sissy, you are going to the wrong coast! I can't very well take a quick drive to the Oregon coast. Oh, wait.... maybe that's the point. hahaha have a wonderful time.
Have a great time! Yeah, it'll rain everyday but true Oregonians don't let it slow you down.
That sounds delightful! Have a wonderful time.
Phil called the other night and said this:"hey, I just got off the phone with Matt--did you know he's in Oregon with Em and Mom? Why do all the cool people in our family hang out?" I thought that was funny--and true. I'm jelouse I'm not there but I got my fun on the coast over Spring Break. Have fun storming the castle;) Laura
Great to talk to you. Glad you had a fun trip. When I called Mom today the first thing she said was, "How did you get this number?" but she said it with such love in her voice...
Happy Mother's Day!
Sounds like you got to be in your element again. I hope you did take pics. Oh, and please tell Steven that I want to be invited to his blog. I don't know many male bloggers, and I think reading a little about him in his own writing could potentially be very entertaining.
First off, cute aprons and quilts. Secondly, I hope Oregon was great. I always think about the time we spent on the coast playing in the freaking freezing ocean...blast. And yes, I do remember the little storage room and trying to catch a little mousy. We'd stand outside the door with the light off, then flip the light on and open the door real quick to see if we could get a glimpse. Funny how it wasn't scary then, but is terrifying now. When will you back out this way. Would love to see you and your little monkeys.
Post a Comment