Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Note To My Parisian Lover

Missing you.  
Wish it was another day like this.
I love you.

3 comments:

Christie said...

Is he in Paris AGAIN? And you are not with him? Dang. That'd kill me.

P.S. That picture of you two is so, so beautiful!

thunderturkey said...

Hello Sweet Pea,
Thank you so much for sharing your love for Chris with the rest of us. I makes us love you even more than we do and there is no one in this world we love more than you. And it makes Chris more wonderful because he is so worthy of your love. Thank you Sweet Pea, I love you, Mom

P.S. The picture is beautiful. I love you.

Anna said...

He just missed M who was there last week.

Maybe he will bring you some parisian treats. They look so yummy, but have no flavor whatsoever. Maybe some parisian purfume. Maybe a postcard of the Mona Lisa.....