This is what I have been doing all evening. I finally decided to dump out the basket Chris calls sock h#*@ and spend some TV time practicing my preschool matching skills. Now, if we can track the underwear fairy back to her lair I shouldn't have to do his laundry for weeks! Guess we know what not to get him for Christmas!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Sock fairy foiled
at 11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love this. I spent most of my young life matching socks and then throwing away the hundreds of unmatched ones vowing to only buy one color and kind so I wouldn't have to ever do it again.
Didn't it feel good making that pile? Oh, the memories of days gone by. I love your blog. I read it every day.
These are ALL Chris' socks! Oh my...Lions and Tigers and Bears...Oh my!
Look at that pile! He is a man rich in socks, no question.
I have a basket like that. maybe it is about time I sit down and match them up! For my boys they get 2 colors white and black all the same kind, for dave I throw in brown. Claire however still gets some pink and purple. I can't resist!
with four boys in your life. you have a problem for life. good luck wtih that.
Love the sock pile. Chris will never be lacking in the sock department, that is for sure. Way to fill that TV time with something productive. Want to come over here?
it is nice to see that I am not the only one who dreads the sock dilemma. I too when sick of the pile or the search make time to sit and match the dreaded pile of singled colored socks. I am learning to purchase multiple of the same sock pattern. It has lessened the stress.
that is why we wear no socks or shoes in the summer!!! :)
well, i guess todd still does.
Thanks for stopping by Jillyn!
Post a Comment