
Our Daddy was out of town for his birthday. But when he got back his little boys had this waiting for him. Matthew did all the decorating himself (except the lettering).
I dyed the frosting per his request. At first when he asked for "army green" I thought it might be a challenge, but then I thought of all my other coloring woes and remembered, army green has to be the easiest thing in the world to make, since that's the color I get every time I try to make something else fancy.
So I bagged up his frosting and away he went. He worked long and hard, and Will helped with the occasional finger swipe. Man was he proud when he finished.
Chris was proud of him too. And happy to be home. So everyone got rewarded, for making cake or just for being a great boy. They were well compensated.
Chris was proud of him too. And happy to be home. So everyone got rewarded, for making cake or just for being a great boy. They were well compensated.


1 comment:
Wow, that is some pretty "Ace of Cake" type work for such a little man. I'm glad the boys have thier hearts set for their daddy. And hey, they catch some great air just by him picking them up.
Post a Comment