Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Misty Moisty Morning

One misty, moisty, morning,
When cloudy was the weather,
I chanced to meet an old man
Clothed all in leather.
He began to compliment
And I began to grin.
How do you do?
How do you do?
And how do you do, again?
I woke up to a very misty, moisty, morning and as I looked outside across the grass I heard this little poem from my childhood running through my head. I always hear it in my mother's sing song voice and it brings a little smile to my face. Hope you enjoy it too!

2 comments:

Christie said...

I would gladly trade my heat and humidity for your moisty misty morning. Aren't you suffering from the heat wave that is plaguing everyone else?

That was a way cute poem. One my kids would go nuts for.

Susan said...

reminds me of the episode where Ross puts on leather pants. He didn't do too well at all. hahahahaha